As an employee of Catawba College, you have access to a fully licensed Zoom account. To access and log into your account, follow the steps below:
To log in on your web browser:
- Open your web browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari)
- Navigate to https://catawba-edu.zoom.us/
- Click Sign In
- Enter your full Catawba email address and click Next (If you have already logged into your account on a Microsoft page you may be logged in automatically)
- Enter your Catawba email password and click Sign In
- Once you're logged in, you'll be taken to your Zoom account dashboard where you can schedule and join meetings, manage your account settings, and more.
To log in on the Zoom Desktop Application:
If you have not yet downloaded the Zoom Desktop Application, you can do so by going to https://zoom.us/download
1. Open the Zoom Application on your PC or Mac
2. Click Sign in
3. Click the SSO option towards the bottom of the window:
4. Type the following into the Company Domain box: catawba-edu
5. Click Continue
6. Your web browser will open and you may see a prompt or notification to open Zoom Meetings. Click OK or Allow to continue
7. Log into your Catawba account using your full email and password
8. The Zoom Application will pop back up and log you in
Tips for Troubleshooting:
- Clear your browser cache: Sometimes browser cache can interfere with accessing websites. Clearing the cache can often resolve this issue.
- Use a private browsing window: If you're still having trouble accessing your account, try opening a private browsing window (e.g. Incognito mode in Chrome, Private Browsing in Firefox, or Private Window in Safari). This can help rule out any browser extensions or settings causing the issue.
- Restart your computer: If all else fails, try restarting your computer and attempting to access your account again. This can often help clear up any technical issues that may be preventing access.
- If problems persist, please reach out to IT Support.