Jan 10, 2023
- Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left menu to view your network drives. Then double-click on the TDRIVE (T:) to open that network folder.
- Double-Click the file named SmartClient in the T: Drive folder to launch the installer and click OK if prompted to allow the program to make changes to your computer.
- Click Run to start the installation and click Yes if prompted to allow the app to make changes to your computer.
- You may or may not get a security warning that will show up like a flashing blue and yellow shield in the taskbar. If you do, click on the shield and choose Yes to allow installation.
- When installation is complete, you will be prompted to sign in with your Catawba Credentials. Please enter them to enable printing access. Note: The login window may pop-up behind other Windows. If this happens, just look for the icon in the taskbar that looks like three interlocking squares and click on it to bring the login window to the front then sign in.
- A new printer has now been installed on your machine called Catawba-Print. Please use this printer to send print jobs to the secure print queue. You can then release your jobs at any copier after scanning in with your CatawbaOne card.