To initiate a password reset please do the following.
- Go to Catlink and select “Forgot your password?” and follow the prompts.
- An email will be sent to your alternate email account with instructions on how to confirm the password reset.
- Once you confirm the reset submission from your alternate email, your password will be reset to the default.
- To change your password away from the default and reclaim your account please do the following.
- Visit Catlink and sign in using your Catawba username and the default password, which is your SPRIDEN or Student ID number. When you enter your password, you must enter the password in the format of a social security number with dashes. For example, if your Student ID is C12345678 please enter it as C12-34-5678
- Once you have entered the default password you will be brought to a page that gives you the options for “current password”, “new password”, and “retype password”. In the current password field, enter the default password that is your SPRIDEN/Student ID number with the dashes in SSN format once again. Next enter in the password you desire to use and retype it on the following line. You should receive a message that your password will be changed in a few minutes, this is confirmation the password has changed successfully.
Once you receive the message indicating your password will be changed, please wait 5 minutes before attempting to log back into any Catawba applications. If you experience any issues, please contact Information Technology by calling 704.637.4666 or visit the IT Support Center to generate a ticket.